Friday, September 05, 2008

I talked to my crush today

As many of you know, I am single and in my mid thirties. As you you get older, it gets harder to find quality men. At least it seems that way anyway. After I bought the house, I kind of backed off from dating while I was getting my ducks in a row, but lately things seem to have changed. I have been asked out twice this week and then today I talked to my crush. I have known this guy for quite some time and he is involved in business here as well. I keep hoping that he will ask me out but he still hasn't done that. He was very flirty on the phone today but still nothing. Oh well, maybe next time.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: