Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thinking of creating a new blog?

Yesterday I saw an article on the top high paying keywords for google adsense. Well, that got me thinking that maybe I should start another blog trying to utilize some of those keywords. In the past I have always used blogger, but I know that many of the more popular blogs use wordpress as a platform. I found some great wordpress themes today so if you are considering starting a new blog or changing the theme for the one that you have then you definitely want to check them out. There were so many wordpress themes to choose from but I particularly like the shopping themes. This one totally fits me and my love of shopping. I probably don't need another blog, just more time to work on building the ones that I have. What about you? How many blogs do you have? How much time do you spend on them?




 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: