Sunday, July 06, 2008

Living the Positive Life

As some of you know, I read The Secret last year and it really changed my life. I used to think negative things all of the time and negative things happened to me all of the time. Since reading The Secret, I have changed the way I think and great things have happened. I purchased my first home, I love my job, I'm making more money online, and I am happy being me.

The Sweet Life is a an example of another positive blogger. She is a mommy blogger who looks at the brighter and sweeter side of life.


 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never read The Secret, but I think I would agree with its advice. I think it's one of the amazing mysteries of life. . . Whatever you believe, IS. I have met amazing people, and all of them think positive. It has to be related.

~Teresa
www.naturalbabybiz.com
sonoranspirit.blogspot.com