Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm in Indiana

I made it to Indiana last night around 5:00pm, and I'm enjoying life on the farm. I will be on several times this weekend posting highlights of my trip. It's sad, but I already miss Makenzee and my new house. I didn't know that you could miss a thing so much. I've got to win a camera so that I can take pictures so that everyone can see. I still haven't been able to do that because my camera doesn't work so I can only take pictures with my cell phone.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Christie O. said...

have so much fun in the world!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Glad you got there safely, what area are you in of the state? I am only really familiar with the northern portion from my few trips down that way. I know about missing things though.
I would suggest getting a disposable camera and then when you get it developed have them put the pictures on disk, I do that for my kids when they go to summer camp and it has worked out quite well. Just a thought. Have a grand time!!!!