Thursday, July 03, 2008

4th of July Holiday

What are you doing this 4th of July holiday?

I unfortunately have to work at the hotel. It is the Coke Zero 400 this weekend and we should be very busy. I'm hoping that I can get out of the hotel at a fairly decent time so that I can do something but who knows.

It's times like these that I miss having a 9 to 5 job where I didn't have to work my schedule around that of the hotel. This weekend is the Madison Regatta in my hometown of Madison, Indiana and I would much rather be there.

I'm guessing that many of you will be seeing the fireworks, maybe doing a cookout, or taking in an outdoor concert. Sounds like fun to me. If I'm lucky, I will get to meet the girls for a drink and then hurry back home to bed since I have to be at work on Saturday also. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I love my jobs, I get to meet famous people, see and do cool things, see all of the brides on their big day(I love to see the wedding parties as they get ready to head off to the church or wedding site), see the kids who are so excited that they are going to Disney World. These are all regular happenings at my job and I'm happy I have it.


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: