Monday, June 23, 2008

I wish I bought this instead of that...

Isn't funny how more times than not, you'll see something in the store and think "Ok, that will work" and then you get it home and it's not really what you wanted. I did that recently with my dining room furniture. I looked around for quite awhile and couldn't really find anything that I wanted. I was trying to decide between standard dinette sets and counter height dining sets and couldn't really seem to make up my mind between the two. I like the one that I have but I really wish I would have chosen the counter height dining set. Furniture From Home has a wide selection of all kinds of furniture including Bedroom Furniture and Living Room Furniture. Furniture shopping is fun, even from home.




 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: