Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I really want to go to Hawaii...

How many of you are like me and you have always wanted to go to Hawaii? I have dreamed about that since I was a little girl and watched all of the Elvis Presley Movies in Hawaii. Well, as some of you know I am planning my summer travel plans so I decided to just check out Hawaii travel. I ran across Goin2Oahu, which is a great travel blog with tips and information about Hawaii. The pictures that they have placed in their blog can surely make anyone want to visit Oahu.

Another thing that I noticed is that they have placed a link where you can win a $15,000 Hawaii Vacation at the Hyatt Resorts. Be sure to visit Goin2Oahu for a link , because they are already drawing prizes. They will draw prizes every week but all entries must be received by September 1st, 2008 to be included in the Grand Prize Drawing.


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: