Thursday, June 19, 2008

I just signed up for PPP(Pay Per Post)!!!

I signed up for Pay Per Post blog network and finally got approved. While I'm still finding my way around the site, I am excited about the opportunity to earn a little more money. Pay Per Post(PPP) is very highly regarded amongst bloggers and I am so excited to be part of this program. They also have a Firefox Plugin that allows you to login with just the click of a button. Pay Per Post offers a great referral program where you can earn $15.00 once the referees first blog posting is reviewed, approved and then finally accepted 30 days later. This means they need to go all the way through the process in order for it to be a legit referral. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer as long as they are legitimate. When you log in to the blogger dashboard, you can see a list of opportunities along with recent updates and blog posts but the most exciting thing is that there is a list of the Top 10 Earners at PPP. The top earner Colleen 692 is shown as making over $20,000 with the top 10 being rounded out by Chan 6127 having made well over $13,000. I have added PPP on my myspace friends list and I am looking forward to meeting other PPP bloggers.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: