Sunday, June 08, 2008

Clickbooth now has a twitter page

Awhile back, I posted that I had joined Clickbooth. Well, I have now had more time to explore and see the many earning possibilities that are available with Clickbooth.
Clickbooth's Twitter Page shows the latest updates on programs that they are offering as well as tips for ad placement and highlights regarding company events including sponsorships and charity functions. I really like the twitter page, because it puts all of the newest information right there in front of me so I don't have to go searching all over the site.

There are many ways to earn money on Clickbooth...

According to the Twitter Page, Clickbooth now offers a great referral program for publishers. 2% gross referral credit for life plus a $10 bonus for every affiliate referred. What's not to love about that!

As many of you know, I have several blogs and websites and I have been trying to think about how I could start doing email campaigns. Clickbooth seems to be designed well for Opt-In Email Marketing. They have email campaigns that you can copy word for word, so most of the hard work is done for you.

They also offer campaigns that pay out on email and zip submits. Since starting Clickbooth, I have seen so many new campaigns and ways to get paid. It's very exciting to be part of a program that is obviously working. Another thing that I have noticed is that if you need to get in touch with your affiliate manager, it is super easy. When I log into the site, the name and contact info for my affiliate manager is right there at the top of my homepage.

I am going to be exploring more of the programs and put try together some new ads for my sites. I am so excited about Clickbooth and I think that at this point, I would like to try a Clickbooth Challenge. I am going to sit down later today and change out many of my existing ads and try to see how much I can make from Clickbooth over the next 30 days. This should be fun, and hopefully it will lead to some nice money since I have all of these vet bills to pay.

I will keep everyone posted.




 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

redz said...

I also love their referral program, $10 a user is great, plus that 2% at the end of each month, I love it.