Saturday, December 15, 2012

Book Reviews: Secrets of Extreme Fitness Vol 1 and 2

 I had the pleasure of reading the Secrets of Extreme Fitness Volumes 1 and 2 and was very impressed with the workouts.  Both books were well written and well put together although they are a much more intense workout than I can handle.   Volume 1 does a great job of introducing you to Tapout XT an MMA workout out that I had heard about, but never known anyone who has done it.  It looks like a lot of fun though some maybe some of my P90X friends might like it.  :)  If you are serious about getting fit and healthy, then this is the book for you. 


Volume 2 breaks the program down and shows you how you can use it to improve your fitness in 60 days.  I do feel that this program is more for someone who has at least some physical abilities not necessarily for someone who's carrying around 100 extra pounds like me.  Definitely worth checking out though. 



Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: