Sunday, December 16, 2012

Book Review: When the Siren Calls by Tom Barry

 While this book is not the type of book that I would normally read, I immediately found this book and the authors words captivating and hard to put down.  As the first in a trilogy, I found it to be an intriguing story that is filled with elements of high drama, seduction, and so much more.   The book was well written and the characters were clearly defined.  Like 50 Shades, this book is filled with sex but not so much to make me feel uncomfortable, and the ending of this book made me want to start the next one right away.    If this sounds interesting to you, I would suggest you give it a shot.  You won't be sorry. 



Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: