Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Blog Post: Sky of Dust: The Last Weapon

 Sky of Dust:  The Last Weapon by Joshua Bonilla is the story about a 14 year old boy who struggles to survive in a post apocalyptic world while dealing with the challenges of find out more about his dad who he recently discovered is still alive after being missing for 5 years.  I enjoyed the authors ideas on how this apocalyptic world began and how the Renatus Government works.  For example recruiting 15 year olds to be in their army and requiring that women produce at least 5 children or take in orphans.  I read this book because I've seen reviews that it's similar to Hunger Games and I definitely enjoyed the story.  I have to agree with some of the other reviews that there are some spelling errors in the book but they are really inconsequential.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for adventurous story.



Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: