Sunday, October 21, 2012

Book Review: The Mobile Youth by Graham Brown

 The Mobile Youth is a collection of stories written by Graham Brown that reveals the connection between young people and mobile technology.  Graham Brown is very educated regarding mobileYouth and has had some of his work has also featured in the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and the Guardian.   This book contained some startling facts.  Did you know that 1 billion youth around the world now own a mobile phone?  I have had a mobile phone for the last 15 years and it started out as only being used for emergencies but I now use it on a daily basis for everything from surfing the internet to taking and sending pictures.  If I don't have my cell phone when I leave the house, I will actually go back and get it so that I feel comfortable. 

This book tells about the lengths that youth today will go to to get the latest technology.  Eye opening and inspiring to say the least, so definitely worth checking out. 



Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: