Monday, June 04, 2012

Question for all the mommies out there

 Today on the way home from work, my 6 month old fell asleep in the car and continued to stay asleep even after being carried in.  We got home around 5:45pm and her normal bedtime is 7:00-7:30 pm.  My question is this:   Do you let her continue to sleep and hope that she sleeps through the night or do you wake her up and then put her back down at her bedtime?  I was really torn and probably would have let her sleep but I needed to give her a breathing treatment   I know that there are alot of you that are way more experienced at this mommy thing than I am, so I'm really curious what your thoughts are. 


Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: