Monday, January 09, 2012

In case you've noticed...

 Well, in case you've noticed I haven't been on as much this week as normal because I've been having some major computer issues but the good news is that I ordered myself a brand new Dell laptop for my 40th birthday.  I really hated to do it because money has been so tight lately, but I decided that I've got to think positive and live prosperously and the money will come.  I ended up buying it on QVC because with easy pay I was able to get it for $150.00 a month for the next 5 months and would you believe that the same day I ordered it I got several people who are interested in having me build them a blog.  It's amazing what the law of attraction and a lot of praying will do.  :)  Now that 2011 has come to an end, it's time to focus on the positive and move past the negative.  I'm going to be working on a new vision board later this week to help me focus on my goals and be more clear on a plan of action. 

So, in addition to buying myself a new laptop my birthday week brought on several events with some of my good friends, dinner with my parents at one of my favorite restaurants, several money making opportunities, and the realization that I really am one very lucky girl to have so many great friends and an amazing family.  

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesGet Chitika Premium
twitter buttons

No comments: