Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Convenient pool supply shopping

 Our hot tub at the hotel has been driving me nuts.  The heater broke a little over a week ago and we thought it was caused by the motor not rotating the water as it should so we called a repairman as the motor was under warranty.   Having always bought our equipment at a local company we decided to try them first.  They sent out a repairman and he tried to fix it and then ended up breaking a pipe which in turn involved the water in the hotel being shut off.  Luckily, we were able to get the pipe temporarily repaired and the water back on.   That was a week ago, and it's still not fixed because today we find out that the heater itself is bad.  The repairman who I have completely lost faith in quoted my maintenance guy a price of around $3000.00.  Thinking that it was ridiculous, I decided to look into better pricing.  I definitely found better pricing on everything from the heaters to the pool filters.

One of the companies that I found is an online company that offers pool chemicals and pool supplies at warehouse pricing.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: