Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rooms Still Available for Champs Sports Bowl!!

 You all know I am a Hotel Manager, well I am officially putting on my Hotel Manager hat to tell you that if you or anyone you know is coming into Orlando for the Champs Sports Bowl, that we still have rooms at Holiday Inn Express Orange City/Deltona.  So for all of you Seminole and Fighting Irish Fans, don't mess with all of the traffic in Orlando and come stay with us on the quiet side of Orlando.   We did sell out last night, so rooms will need to be booked fast.  Spread the word please~! 


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesGet Chitika Premium
twitter buttons
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: