Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Scavenger Hunt hint for Thursday and Friday

I actually forgot to post the hint for yesterday Scavenger Hunt question, so today I'm posting a two part hint. What was the name of the kid who got left "Home Alone" and what year was that movie made? Extra points if you give me the name of the actor and the character that he portrayed. First and last... Extra points if you remember what he wanted on his pizza... Just send me an email to sunegrlblogs@yahoo.com or denashops@yahoo.com and I will add this to your points. Here's a link to the previous posts if you are just getting started.
Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
twitter buttons

No comments: