Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Biggest Recalls of 2011 for Parents

Check out this article from Parents Magazine with a list of the Top Recalls for 2011.  Some of them I knew about, others I didn't.  It's a very informative article that you might want to take a look at.  Unfortunately, I have seen several drop sided cribs being offered on FreeCycle.org and that's very scary.  For new parents, it's very important to stay informed on these types of recalls, so be sure to check out the Consumer Product Safety Commission's full list of recalls.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesGet Chitika Premium
twitter buttons

No comments: