Sunday, February 14, 2010

Biggest Loser For Nintendo Wii

You know I'm a huge fan of the Biggest Loser TV Show. I think it the most motivational and inspirational show on TV. These contestants are literally changing their lives by adopting the Biggest Loser lifestyle. I would love to be a contestant on the show, but there is no way that I could get away from my job for that long and I have no one to support me so that's not even an option. However, I might have found the next best thing. The Biggest Loser for Nintendo Wii offers the following:

* Fitness Program - This is where you establish your goals, make a plan and compete for the title of The Biggest Loser. Pick a 4, 8 or 12 week program and start sweating.
* Health and Lifestyle Tool - In this component you’ll find encouragement and tips from former Biggest Loser contestants and trainers, and some of the best recipes from the Biggest Loser cookbooks.
* Exercise Routines - This section allows you to select from a collection of routines that match your skill level and let you focus on every part of your body. Through it you can also create your own routine that fits your schedule and focuses on your favorite exercises.
* Challenge Events - In Challenges you’ll take the exercises you’ve learned and put them to the test in a series of fun but competitive events against some of the former contestants that you’ve seen on The Biggest Loser show. In Single Exercises, you can find your weakest exercise and conquer it or refine your technique to get the most out of your time.

I love that they have challenges that you can do with a friend and that you can set up the program to match your lifestyle.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: