Thursday, July 30, 2009

Special Discounts at Sea World

Can you believe that I have lived in Florida for 10 years and have never been to Sea World? I know, this is totally crazy!! When my parents come for a visit, it looks like I will be going for the first time. (If not sooner...) You know I can't pass up this awesome deal. I have already been talking about this with business associates and friends and will also be sharing it with my housekeeping staff.

SeaWorld is currently offering a promotion where if you buy a ticket to SeaWorld, you get a ticket to Aquatica or Busch Gardens for FREE!!!!

Sea World is not only a theme but also a habitat for many types of marine animals. Not only do they offer up close animal experiences but they also offer high speed thrills courtesy of roller coasters such as the new Manta ride, which is the only flying roller coaster in the world. Manta offers an amazing 113 feet drop and a top speed of 56 miles per hour. Not only do I want to ride Manta, but I would love to ride Journey To Atlantis which is a watercoaster. Doesn't that sound like so much fun?!?

Plus, they have amazing shows including "Believe" and "Blue Horizons" featuring dolphins and killer whales. My Executive Housekeeper's son loves to go to Sea World and watch the shows. He gets so excited, knows all the words to the songs and always has to have the latest souvenir.

Another thing that I love about Sea World is that they offer rehab to animals such as dolphins and manatees, so that they can be released into the wild. Today, a manatee named ODouls who was found on St. Patricks Day, was released into the wild after being rehabilitated at Sea World Orlando.

I hope I get to go soon because I can't wait to check out Manta and hopefully be able to put up a video of my experience.

Post?slot_id=42634&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: