Saturday, June 06, 2009

2010 Mustang GT

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved Mustangs. Starting with the 64 1/2 Mustang Convertible that I used to see around town to the '84 GT 5.0 that my guy friends would let me drive. I love the style, I love the power and I love the sound of that amazing engine. So today, I stopped by the Ford Dealership and took a look at 2010's to see what all the buzz was about. Well, let me tell you. If there is any way possible, I will have a 2010 Mustang by the end of the year. I was blown away. Not only has Ford outdone themselves with the styling, but pricing is surprisingly reasonable.


Check them out for yourself.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: