Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swimsuit Season is officially here

Yes, it's true if you live in the South swimsuit season is officially here. For those of you up north, you have a little ways to go but don't worry it's only a couple of weeks away. This past Sunday, I spent my entire day at the beach relaxing and spending time in the warm, clear waters of the Atlantic. One of the most important things about swimsuit season is to have a bathing suit that is comfortable yet stylish as well as functional. When I was younger, I used to really have a thing for bathing suits, I've gotten past that a little since I have gotten older but I still love to find cute suits. Since swimsuit is here, I decided to take a look to find out if I could find something cute. I ran across amiclubwear.com and I was so happy to see such a large selection of super stylish one-piece and two-piece bikini including the hottest new style this season the monokini. I was also pleasantly surprised to find how affordable their bathing suits were with most prices averaging less than $45.00. Check out this adorable two piece that I just found. It's listed for a price of $47.99, so it's a little more expensive than most but I think it's adorable and it's a great goal for me for to hopefully be in by the end of the summer.





Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: