Thursday, April 09, 2009

Workout on my Tony Little Gazelle

I am really enjoying my Tony Little Gazelle. It is so easy to workout and usually by the next day I can feel that I have actually done something without the pain that I would normally have in my knee. Not only is it extremely low impact on my knee, but it's also super easy on the feet too. I wear heels on a regular basis and usually end up standing on my feet for extended periods of time, so when I get home I don't want to walk let alone workout. Because of the swinging motion, the Gazelle enables to workout with putting extra stress on my feet. I love it!

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: