Sunday, April 12, 2009

Watching Movies and Relaxing

This weekend was a good chance for me to do something that I haven't done for awhile. I actually watched a couple of movies and took the time to relax rather than getting up and running around during the commercials. It was actually really nice to be able to do that and I was still able to get things done. I worked at the hotel, took a Kumihimo bracelet class, worked on my blogs, and did various household chores. Overall, a very productive weekend.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

like to invite you http://www.adgitize.com/?affid=739

olympic reporting said...

The easiest way to relax is to go Movies with family and friends as well as lovers tooooo.