Monday, April 20, 2009

Blinds on a budget

I have to replace my blinds in my living room because they have never worked right since I moved in and I was trying to put them down one night and the bottom piece broke in two. I can barely shut them at all now, so I've just decided to get some new ones. I'm thinking a nice faux wood might be the best way for me to go. Unfortunately, I have to get custom blinds because the ones in the stores don't come in my size. I need a 52x52. What do you think, what would you get? A nice faux wood or a vertical blind?
Budget Blinds

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: