Friday, March 20, 2009

Vacation Days

After the crazy week that I had, I decided to take two vacation days to spend with my mom and dad. They are leaving tomorrow so I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could. Yesterday, we took a long drive over to Port Orange then up to Flagler Beach and then over to Bunnell and back down to Deland. They have been considering buying a house down here, but they can't seem to figure out what they would be happy with so it looks like that is all on hold. I hadn't been through the rural areas of Volusia County in awhile and it was sort of nice to get back to that. I grew up on a farm where we raised cows from the time I was 12 until the year that I graduated from college. Since moving here it has been a tough adjustment, but I'm quite happy where I am now. I may not live on a farm, but my house is in a nice quiet area where I can spend my time watching the squirrels and listening to the birds.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: