Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love this ring!

Check out the new Cavalli Octopus Rings that I found on the web. Not only are they beautiful, but they are totally unique. Ornate goldtone octopus tentacles encircle a smooth cabochon of turquoise or amethyst. I have noticed lately that there is a trend where people are now wearing very large rings in all kinds of shapes. I have seen butterflies, flowers and now this octopus ring. Most recently I was watching QVC, and noticed that one of the hosts was wearing a very beautiful but very large flower ring. Since then, I've also seen the large rings on the new 90210 as well as several other shows.



I just love the colors, especially the turquoise. This would be a great addition to any outfit, but the price is a little out of my budget. At $335.00, it's a nice wish list item but I don't ever seeing myself buy one. It also appears to be adjustable, so it look like it will fit just about everyone. There are also plenty of other Roberto Cavalli items available on this website including a fabulous chiffon poncho.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: