Thursday, February 12, 2009

So tired of headaches

Lately, I have been having headaches almost every day and I am so tired of it. Saturday I had one so bad that I was almost sick and then the same thing happened again last night. It seems to happen when I haven't eaten much but today I am getting another one and I have eaten quite a bit today. I can't figure it out, but I'm tired of it. I'm thinking it might have something to do with my sinus problems. Who knows... I think I will go to Walgreens and pick up some Advil Cold and Sinus or something to see if that helps.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: