Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thinking positive thoughts

With the economy the way it is, it becomes increasingly harder to continue thinking positive thoughts. I find myself getting dragged into the woes of the economy every time I listen to the news or check the yahoo homepage and see that more companies have laid off. This past week I have become increasingly fearful that I may lose my job due to the lack of business brought on by the downturn. Every time a negative thought comes into my head, I shake my head and immediately think about something that makes me happy. What do you do to stay positive?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: