Thursday, January 22, 2009

Online Savings Account

Do you know anyone who has an online savings account? I've heard alot about them and know that they can sometimes offer great rates, but so far I have not opened one. There are some really great incentive out there including the offer from Citibank to earn $25.00 just by opening an Online Savings Account. That's one that I'm actually considering because that's where my car loan is.

Sponsor:
Compare the Best Online Savings Account Rates, CD Rates (Certificate of Deposit Rates), Online Checking Account Rates, Credit Card Rates, Mortgage Refinance Rates and Bank Reviews.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: