Sunday, December 07, 2008

Have you watched Ruby?

Ruby is a show on Style channel that is about a morbidly obese woman who is on a journey to lose weight. It's a surprisingly touching show, but I found myself getting angry today because her friends were eating bad foods right in front of her. Her friends should be more supportive when it comes to social eating situations. Eating a funnel cake in front of her is not going to help her lose weight. Luckily, she didn't give into the bad foods and stayed on her diet. I wish I had that much willpower.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: