Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lipstick Jungle NOT Cancelled

The other day I was reading that one of my favorite shows had been cancelled and I was so upset by this. I just got interested in Lipstick Jungle this year and I have to say that I love it. It is very Sex and the City and the cast is just great so I truly hope that the earlier reports were completely false. I read today where Brooke Shields said that the show has NOT been cancelled, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that there are more episodes coming. I will say that I hate it that Victory and Joe are no longer together and that he gave her the business back last week. Him owning the business gave me hope that they would one day get back together but maybe they won't. I guess we will just have to watch and see...

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: