Monday, October 06, 2008

I was sick over the weekend

So on Friday I mentioned that I thought I had been suffering from a sinus infection, well the headache, achiness, sneezing and sore throat persisted for most of the weekend. I did manage to make it out to the First Friday event on Friday night. It was a benefit for Builder's Care which is an organization that helps elderly and disabled homeowners who can't obtain home repairs through traditional resources. Builders Care builds ramps, widens doorways and makes repairs so that residents can stay in their homes when they might not have been able to otherwise.

I am feeling a little better now, but I'm still tired. I did not sleep well most of the time, having awakened several mornings between 2:00-4:00 in the morning. I will be posting the latest contest information when I get home this evening, so be sure to check back.

Hope everyone had a great weekend...

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you were under the weather we have been cycling through illness up here as fall arrives. Never any fun. Get plenty of rest and vitamin C.