Monday, October 20, 2008

Have you ever bought a replica watch or purse?

I don't know about you but I love New York City. There are so many things I love about the city and I can't wait to go back one of these days. I first visited there in 2004 on a business trip and fell completely in love with the the food, sights, the culture, and everything else that New York City has to offer. We did all of the touristy things like ride the Circle Line, take a couple of bus tours and do some major shopping in the famous Macy's on Broadway. Although, I fell in love with city and can't wait to go back there were a couple of things that I didn't really care for. One of the things that I did not fall in love with was the replica watches and purses. When you walk down the city streets, you would see vendors with tables full of knock off Coach, Chanel, and LV as well as replica watches such as Gucci, Cartier, and Tag Heuer. Most of the items that they were selling were of a terrible quality and were quite obviously knockoffs. There were a few however that were much better quality and could actually pass for the original to those who weren't familiar with the differences. I guess if I was going to buy a replica, I would want it to be a high quality that closely resembles the originals.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Are you interested in getting a template/ banner/ header/ logo/ business cards/ mascot designs for your site for no money, in return we require text links from your site http://sunegrl72.blogspot.com. Approaching you through this form since I could not find out the email address. Please get back to me if you are interested.

Name: Joe Nathan
Email: joenathanls@gmail.com