Monday, October 13, 2008

Air Mattresses for Hotel Stays

Have you ever gone to a hotel and tried to stuff so many people into the room that you end up using a couple of air mattresses? I have. My first trip like that was when I went to Cancun in 1998, we had a room with 2 beds and there were five girls. Rather than pay for a rollaway, we used an air mattress. The same thing has happened many times over the years because girls on a budget would rather spend more money on having fun than on renting rollaways or additional rooms. As a Hotel Manager, I really don't want to know if people have air mattresses in their rooms but over the years I have seen many people use them. As long as they are moved out of the traffic area in the event of a fire, I don't really see a problem with using them.

What about you, have you ever used an air mattress in a hotel?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: