Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Blogoversary is in 40 Days

My blogoversary is coming up fast and I am looking to have a contest every day starting October 1st until my actual Blogoversary. If anyone has a prize that they would like to donate to get some recognition for your website or store, please feel free to email me at denashops@yahoo.com. The contests will be heavily promoted so this could be some great exposure for you. I have a small list of prizes already, but I would like to have a bigger variety of items.



If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I crochet, so I will offer a red chenille scarf and a box of Oak's Chocolates, just send me the winner's info and I will mail it from here.
Try emailing me to see if I can get you a picture.