Thursday, September 04, 2008

I'm back...

I knew this was going to be a busy week, but I had no idea that it would be this busy. Monday I worked, Tuesday was the reception that I had been planning for two weeks to woo a large client(unfortunately due to Hurricane Hannah many people did not show). Wednesday started with me almost catching my house on fire(totally not my fault, it was a bad plug in outlet for my dryer), then I had a meeting and a number of catching up items, today was much the same minus the fire incident and then I had to go shopping for supplies for the Realtors breakfast tomorrow. (I'm hosting it on behalf of the hotel) My maintenance guy came over this afternoon and fixed the plug in and the dryer cord, both had to be replaced because they were both burned. I don't know when the plastic smell is going to go away, I hope it's soon. Anyway, so tonight I just finished putting my breakfast casserole together and now I'm trying to catch up on internet stuff.



If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: