Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Criminal Background Checks

Have you ever thought about trying to get a Criminal Background Check done on the new guys in your life? In the past, I have thought about this but I don't really need to worry too much about it now because if I was dating someone and he was on probation my friend would probably know and would surely tell me. However, if I didn't have her to rely on then I would seriously consider this if I had any doubts at all about a guy before getting too deep into a relationship. Sentry Link is a comprehensive Criminal Check showing felonies, misdemeanors, sex offenses and more at the state and county levels. This type of Background Check can help to keep you informed and sage. If you are an employer, it is also very beneficial to do background checks on potential employees. You would be shocked at the number of people who lie on their applications. They think they won't get caught, but most companies nowadays are doing background checks so luckily it makes it harder for them to get jobs dealing with the public, personal information or finances. Did you know that in Florida it is against the law for Mortgage Companies to hire felons, but at the beginning of the big housing boom a couple of years they disregarded the laws and some companies did in fact hire felons. I heard that today, scary thought, huh?

Think you would never need to run a background check? What about if you were to hire a nanny to care for your children? Wouldn't you like to run a background check to know the criminal history as well as driving history for your applicants? Just something to keep in mind.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: