Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Car Connection

I love shopping for all kinds of things which is partially where the title of this blog comes from. One of the things that I love to do is go car shopping. I like test driving the different makes and models, love the new car smell, and I love to dream that one of these days I might have a nice new car. One of the cars that I would love to test drive is the 2009Cadillac Escalade Hybrid. The MSRP of this vehicle is $70,000-$73,000 dollars, which I of course don't have but like I said it's nice to dream. This is a really cool car. Not only is it a hybrid that improves fuel economy by 50 percent in city driving, but it also comes in 4WD which would be great for northern states who have to deal with ice and snow. This car is loaded and only comes with two options: the four-wheel drive option and power running boards.

The Car Connection is a great site for anyone looking to get information on all of the latest models as well as tips, reviews and news articles. Unlike other car review sites, there is no cost to use The Car Connection.




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: