Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Biggest Loser Familes

I was so disappointed to see Tom and LT get kicked off last night. It's a very tough show to watch, because they are in such dire circumstances as far as health concerns. I'm sure it's a tough choice for the contestants, and I know overall it is a game but I still feel like the longer they are there the better their chance at succeeding at their overall weight loss and health goals. At the end of the show, they showed the update on where they are in their weight loss now and I was so happy to see that both of them are eating healthy and are continuing to work out. Both have lost significant amounts of weight since leaving the show and I can't wait to see them at the finale.



If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: