Friday, September 05, 2008

Alexa Ranking

My traffic rank has gone up 71% in the last 3 months. That is huge! I have mentioned in previous posts that I strongly believe that much of my traffic is coming from entering contests and leaving comments on other blogs. This weekend I will be focusing on doing both. I need to increase my earning for September. August had a decrease in earning primarily due to lack of posts because of hurricane season and work commitments. Hurricane Season may still cause a problem but I am still going to focus on increasing my earnings because this month I actually went further into debt. Not good and not at all my plan for this year.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: