Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What happened to my Google Adsense Earnings?

For some reason my google adsense earnings appear to have crashed and burned. I don't know what happened. Maybe I'm being penalized for doing reviews? I don't know. I have to admit, I'm not very well versed on the ins and outs of Google, so I really don't know what's going on. My readership stats are still good, but maybe no one is clicking the ads. Perhaps I should experiment by moving my ads around. Any suggestions?


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I've never did good with google ads, sorry no help at all :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sorry to hear that.. I am still trying to understand the GOOGLE ADSENSE