Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update on Makenzee

Makenzee is doing much better. He is finally eating regular thanks to the fact that I am able to get the Pepcid AC into him. I discovered a miracle product yesterday which is the main reason I am able to get him to take them. Have you ever heard of "Greenies"? They are little pill pockets for cats and dogs and I think they are the best thing ever. For cats, they have salmon or chicken and the pill goes right inside and then you just feed it to them and they think they are getting a treat. They are about $10.00 for a bag of 45, but they are so worth it. If you would like to try a Free Sample, just click here. Trust me, you and your pet will love them.

This afternoon he was feeling so much better that he was actually trying to play. It totally made my day.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Glad your cat is doing better! Thanks for the info, that is cool they make a product like that. It is so hard to get cats to take medicine!