Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I booked my ticket on the Boos Cruise to Nassau

I booked my ticket on the Boos Cruise yesterday afternoon, so now I have to come up with the perfect costume. I want to win the cruise for the next year.

We leave on Thursday October 29th and return on Sunday November 1st. My cabin mate is a fellow LTN walker and she has a great personality, so I'm sure it will be a blast. It looks like there are also quite a few people going from our community.

This is the ship~

Here is a our cabin-it was a few dollars more for oceanview, but I think it will be well worth it.


So! Now that I have booked this, I have to lose 27 pounds by October 29th. I refuse to be this size by the time I get on that cruise. If anyone wants to join me in my journey to lose 27-30 pounds, please comment and we can help support each other. If no one wants to join me, I will still be posting my fat ticker results every Friday. I have to stay on plan and make sure that I am accountable for my actions. I have gained alot of water weight this week and that's to be expected, but I my ticker better start moving down again soon.



If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: