Thursday, July 10, 2008
Thirteen Things I Love About Being a Hotel General Manager
1. Great travel discounts ($39.00-$59.00 anywhere I want to go)
2. I love hotels!
3. I have a very flexible schedule
4. I get to meet interesting people (I love people, especially nice ones)
5. I get to see the bridal parties as they head out for their big day
6. I go on cool business trips(went to NYC a couple of years ago)
7. My staff is great!
8. I get lots of freebies.(got a free mattress in February)
9. I get to go to all kind of neat events to promote my business
10. I can stay in the hotel for free anytime I need to.
11. I get to wear sandals to work. (I couldn't do that up north)
12. I have lots of regular guests and I enjoy seeing them on a regular basis.
13. I get to shop for my hotel! (Decorations, linens, home and garden, you name it)