Monday, July 14, 2008

This cracks me up!

You know how you go to the little beach stores and they always have the funny t shirts hanging on the wall? Well, I was browsing online today and came across the Vintage T Shirt Store. They have some really funny t shirts, including the one below. It totally fits my attitude about exercise.

Vintage T Shirt Store offers a wide range of vintage and funny t shirts. Simply pick they funny image you like, pick the style and color of the shirt and order it up. Simple as that! They also have Music T Shirts with some of my favorite bands, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Duran Duran, and Bob Marley. They also have a whole line of Adult T Shirts, some of which are totally crude. I really wouldn't be able to see myself in the majority of those but I'm kind of a prude when it comes to stuff like that.

You also won't want to miss out on their political t shirts. The one below really cracked me up.


What do you think? Isn't that hilarious?!?


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: