Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How many of you use Squidoo and actually make money?

I am very frustrated with Squidoo right now. When I started the squidoo lenses, I know that I put my paypal address in for payment. About a month later, I went back to see how much I had earned and noticed that everything I had earning had gone into the Squidoo Charity fun. I thought, okay I'll try this again and see if I did something wrong. I added my paypal address again and guess what. Another couple of months later, and my earnings had been paid out to the Squidoo charity fun again. Is this just a scam for them to make more money or do people actually make money on Squidoo? I don't know, but I would like to hear from you about your experiences on Squidoo. I am not trying to bash Squidoo in any way, but I am very frustrated right now and I feel that if my account was not set up correctly then I at least deserved an email saying that my earning were going to be given to someone else. What do you think?

My Lenses are http://www.squidoo.com/sunegrlauctions
http://www.squidoo.com/SunEGrl

There are a few more but these are probably the most popular and where I was making money.

 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Tip Junkie said...

How frusterating! I haven't used Squidoo but I think I'll stay away from it. Thanks for the heads up.