Thursday, May 29, 2008

Items Made In The USA

Hi all... I have been really busy lately with work and everything but I wanted to take a few minutes to let everyone know about my new blog. It is a blog that is going to focus on highlighting items that are Made In The USA. I believe very strongly that we need to spend a few extra minutes in the store so that we are spending our money wisely. After all of the dangers with toys made in China and items that have toxic plastic, I think it is quite obvious that that products that are Made In The USA are made better and are safer for our families.


According to MadeInTheUSA.com, "There are 293 million people living in the United States. If each one would shift $20 a month in spending from foreign made products to American made products, that would create 5 million new jobs."

That is amazing!! There are tons of items that are made right here in the USA, many by people just like you who are trying to make a few extra bucks by working at home. If you know of someone who owns or works for a company that is making American Made products, please let me know and I will be happy to highlight them on my blog.

Thanks for buying American.
Subscribe in a reader

No comments: