Sunday, December 09, 2007

Free Online Dating

As a single girl, I know how difficult it is to meet new people. During college it was easy to meet people but somehow as I got older and graduated into a Management level position, my dating opportunities flew out the window. So, after a little coaxing from my friends, I decided to give online dating a try. One of the sites that I came across was FriendSation.com.

FriendSation is a subsidiary of MobileJam, a leading Audiotext firm with 1 million plus subscribers. This unique dating site allows members to date, chat, blog and flirt absolutely free. Most other dating sites advertise that they are free, but yet you can't contact anyone unless you pay a fee.

Friendsation is a free online dating website that offers free personals with members from around the world. Once you join, it is free to blog and develop buddy lists as well as chat offline with friends. The free chat section allows you to record a greeting and connect with other members instantly.

If you are looking for friendship, dating or a long term relationship you definitely need to check out this site.

No comments: